We want to help you meet the right funding partners.
On an annual basis, we select a small group of new ventures that we believe are qualified for philanthropic investment capital and whose core business will make a substantive impact on global greenhouse gas emissions.
Services we offer companies:
- General education about working with foundations as investors
- An impact assessment about your company made for philanthropists
- Personal introductions to interested foundations and family offices
- Financial and legal expertise to facilitate and structure philanthropic investments
PRIME supports companies that:
- Have any corporate form (LLC, C Corp, etc.).
- Are pre-commercial, seed, or Series A stage (pre-revenue).
- Are currently looking for investment.
- Are developing a product or service will dramatically reduce global greenhouse gas emissions.
- Will achieve a social impact that is “charitable” in the Internal Revenue Code.
- With the right support, will show significant commercial promise (i.e. can define a credible go-to-market strategy, including attracting follow-on investors where necessary).